We offer 5 main routes:
Route 1: Coastal Odessa with exit to the open sea
Walk to the sea on a yacht along this route may be from 2 to 10 hours. We will show you the famous of Odessa beaches and coves, places and facilities:
- Langeron beach and Dolphinarium(the oldest Odessa beach with good restaurants, interesting attractions and a dolphinarium at the entrance to the beach)
- Vorontsov Lighthouse and the port of Odessa (since 1863 Vorontsov Lighthouse is the calling card of Odessa and its port)
- climbing wall (this training base climbing club "Odessa" located between two beaches "Chkalovsky" and "Arcadia")
- Arcadia (a very popular place of entertainment in the city with a beautiful beach, beautiful mansions, a variety of restaurants, here are particularly prevalent yachting in Odessa)
- Resort Great Fountain (largest and most famous resort of Odessa)
- House White Sail (luxury apartment building on the very shore the Black Sea with a fitness center, swimming pool, beauty salon, a beautiful park)
- cape Big fountain and monastery (historical places of old Odessa particularly pleased to see from the sea, when you rent a yacht)
- exit to the open sea (one of the most important components and the final stage of the route in order to feel all grandeur of the Black Sea)
Island Tendra has length of 65 km to the beginning of the south Mykolaiv region and is a picturesque place, why you would need rent a yacht in Odessa and see with your own eyes:
- fragments of ancient Greek amphorae
- pristine beaches, lakes, lagoons, beach barriers, wild horses
- several tens of Aboriginal (inhabitants of Tendra), border guards and the lighthouse keepers
At 120 km from Odessa is located Snake Island (famous in ancient times as the island Levke) with rocky shores from 4 to 25 meters. This is one of of volcano-tectonic uplift in the north-western shelf of the Black Sea where is very relevant yacht cruises.
On the island:
- the rich history of the island has left interesting artifacts on its bottom for divers (with clear water up to 8 meters!)
- in 1842, was built forty-eight-meter lighthouse, which is still useful to the skipper when making boat trips on the yacht
- There are 4 beach for sunbathing and swim
- everywhere caves and crevices, which is convenient to consider from the yacht, while walking on the sea
- Today there is a small village, a museum, a post office and even a bank branch
In the ancient past, it was twice as much as the modern island peninsula Borisfen State of Olbia, inhabited by Greeks, Goths, Romans, Cimmerians, French and English. As a result of rising sea levels Peninsula turned into a desert island.
Now you can easily rent a yacht in Odessa and go on a cruise to the island to see the:
- historical and archaeological reserve zone, bordering the river Dnieper, the river Bug and the Black Sea
- memorial stele - 16 m high obelisk in honor of the famous revolutionary of Sevastopol who was shot in 1905 - Lieutenant Schmidt
- tent settlement of modern archaeologists who conduct excavations
- lighthouse who works and presently
- remnants of Turkish fortresses casemates
- artillery batteries since last century from World War II
- varied flora and fauna
- a magnificent beach area
ROUTE 5: Peninsula Kinburn
Translated from the Turkic language "burn" - a cape in the Mykolaiv region (length of about 40 km, a width of up to 10 km), which is washed by the Black Sea, and on the other side of the rivers Dnieper and Southern Bug. Traveling on the route, you can visit the Ochakov and Tendra if use our service - rent a yacht in Odessa.
On arrival to the peninsula, you can:
- rent rooms Kinburn resort to rest on the clean sandy beaches
- a ride on a rented jeep among the sand steppes
- see about a million rare animals, waterfowl and feathered of birds listed in the Red Book
- visit nature reserve Volyzhin Forest with millennial oaks and aspens and dense reeds woods
- admire the small freshwater and saline lakes (about 200 pcs.) including and mud with healing properties
Prices for rental of yachts in Odessa are formed taking into account the class of boat and duration of walking on the sea.
You can take the boat rental in Odessa for the regatta or photo session, and you can rent a yacht for 20 people in Odessa, and to hold an event on the same boat.
For travelers on their own or with the family, we can offer the yacht rental in Odessa on 4-6 guests and be assured - at this price it will be difficult to rent a yacht in Odessa!
If you already know the dates of your stay in Odessa, call us! Managers of the company Rentflot offer yacht options, according to your wishes.